The FORUM board continues to diligently work towards enhancing our programming and exploring ways for continuous improvement in the acquisition of fresh, innovative, and sensational talent.
We have been very fortunate over the last few years to sell out our Playbill. Our sponsors are very happy with its quality and the attention our members have provided to it for their services. We are proud to report that for our 84th season’s Playbills we continue to add new sponsorships.
Our Friends of the FORUM program has been a rousing success. We will continue to build upon that program for our upcoming season. This program allows members to donate funds specifically designated for our entertainment budget in four giving levels: Angel at $1,000, Benefactor $750, Investor at $500, Producer at $250, and Director at $100 (TBD). Each member who donates has their name printed in the Playbill as recognition of their generosity in attracting talent for our performances. In addition, our Friends of the FORUM are exclusively invited to special events such as wine tastings and, whenever available, provided preferred seating.
Our review process with the Pinehurst Hotel continues to be extremely effective. In our 83rd season, one event was held in the Grand Ballroom affording us a dance floor and expanded seating. In the coming season we will continue to refine the coordination of activities for each performance to include the cocktail hour, dinner set up and service and menu feedback along with opportunities for expanded seating and member participation.
We have very high expectations for our 84th season and hope that you will choose to support the FORUM as a member and as a Friend of the FORUM.
Below are some changes and/or reminders you should note as our new season begins:
- We have gone digital and have updated our entire website! We will continue to communicate with our members by its use and via email. Our website ( https://www.pinehurstforum.org/) isan excellent source of information, and we recommend you save the link on your computer and visit it regularly. It contains event dates, entertainer bios, monthly menus, member information, contact information, guest policies, special instructions and much more.
- Membership Process –To secure your membership for the 2023-2024 season, you will receive a “link” within the request for membership email. This will direct you to a secure, private page on ticketMEsandhills.com.This “link” will allow you to do the following:
- Select single or dual membership
- Become a Friends of the Forum Donor (optional)
- Complete a Form to include your full name(s), address, phone, and email address
- Accept the Forum’s Waiver
- Record your billing information and pay for your membership and Forum Donation on ticketMEsandhills.com’s secure website
- Event Reservation Process – To secure your dinner reservations for the 2023-2024 season, you will receive a “link” within our monthly event emails (same as last season) which will direct you to a secure, private page on ticketMEsandhills.com prior to each event. This “link” will allow you to do the following:
- Select your member and guest event ticket(s)
- Identify your Seating Captain and tablemates
- Meal and Dessert options
- Provide any dietary restrictions.
- Record your billing information and pay for your tickets on ticketMEsandhills.com’s secure website
- Please take special note that all deadlines are at the close of business on the Friday (5pm) prior to our normally Thursday events.
- NO RESERVATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED AFTER 5:00 PM ON THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO OUR THURSDAY EVENING EVENTS.
- Our cocktail receptions will begin at 5:30 PM. Ballroom doors open at 6:30 PM, we urge you to be in your seats no later than 6:45 PM! This will allow us to serve your food while it is hot and begin our shows on time.
- All event attending members are encouraged to pick-up their table seating cards at the entrance to the Ballroom upon arrival. This will avoid serving delays after the Ballroom doors open.
- Member Cost of dinner is $75 inclusive of Ticket and Meal. Beverage charges will continue to be billed to the PCC Member’s account or to a credit card.
- All non-members attending a performance will incur a guest and meal fee of $125 and is billable by credit card. Beverage charges are billable to the PCC Member’s account or to a credit card.
- Members are responsible for full amount of their reservation unless cancellation has been made by 5pm on the Friday prior to our Thursday evening events.
- We will allow guests, one per member, if the capacity of the event venue is not reached. If our capacity is reached, you will be contacted by the Monday before the event and refunded any fees which have been paid.
- In the event a member wants to attend an event, but a companion member cannot, the member can designate another person to attend any given performance as an individual replacement, not as a guest. In addition, there is no limitation on the number of times a member may designate a replacement. The Member Replacement name must accompany the event registration as explanation information for our event planner. The member remains responsible for all charges incurred by the replacement.
- All guests will be expected to abide by the same dress code and club rules as required of members. Gentlemen must wear a tuxedo and ladies must wear appropriate formal evening attire.